[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Please help resolve java.lang.LinkageError

dmitri_furman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 14:04:24 EDT 2006

Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

I am deploying an EAR that works on another application server.  However I can't get it working on JBoss 4.0.5 due to the following issue:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/xml/sax/ErrorHandler class

I already tried to remove xalan.xml from EAR and placing them in {Default_Server_Home}/lib directory.

I also tried to remove conflicting version of  xerces.xml from the ear.

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue I would be grateful to find out how to do it.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981375#3981375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981375