[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Problem deployment EJB Local

arjun2006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 14:15:30 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am trying to deploy EJB using local interfaces. EJB gets deployed however the local name is not what I have specified in the LocalHome Interface.  I want ejb to be deployed with RFPLocal whereas they are getting deployed with the name lo
cal/RFP at 26794447
Given below is the code of local home interface

public interface RFPLocalHome
  |    extends javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome
  | {
  |    public static final String COMP_NAME="java:comp/env/ejb/RFPLocal";
  |    public static final String JNDI_NAME="RFPLocal";
  |
  |    public com.secureebill.ejb.dao.RFPLocal create()
  |       throws javax.ejb.CreateException;
  |
  | }

JBoss Trace shows following information

anonymous wrote :
  | 13:32:33,687 INFO  [BaseLocalProxyFactory] Bound EJB LocalHome 'RFP' to jndi 'lo
  | cal/RFP at 26794447'

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981380#3981380