[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Some problems with JBoss Portal 2.6 DR version...

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 16:05:01 EDT 2006

I am committing my code now on submenus over the tabs. They are pure CSS-driven, so not to require javascript on the client-side. ;-)

This is only in 2.6, so expect to see it in the next release.

I believe the subs are what you had in mind. They made the most sense. Dropdown menus onHover.

With 2.4, we are not adding new features, so it will not be there. Also, in 2.6, the tabs are no longer a portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981413#3981413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981413