[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Persistence Manager Fails to Start - Clues to look for

jsteijn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 17:39:14 EDT 2006

Thanks, that is indeed the area that I have been looking at. While searching the archives I came across a message claiming that the Hypersonic database that comes included here is pretty weak and buggy, and recommends replacement with MySQL or even Oracle in a production environment. Should I be looking for a related issue happening here?

This would be a lot more interesting and fun if I wasn't trying to make this work as a vendor for a client.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981444#3981444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981444