[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

sducas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 19:21:00 EDT 2006

I have just tryed it!!!

I have one bug report yet:

it seems the ActionParamMethodBinding returned by SeamApplication11.createMethodBinding doesn't take care of methods parameters:

I use sandbox autocomplete component and the backbean method signature is List getSuggestion(String)... when I launch it I got a NotSuchMethodException getSuggestion() ...

The parameter "Class[] params" in SeamApplication11.createMethodBinding is lost...do you want me to post the bug on an other channel?

I also have a question about A4J integration: what is it about : I used A4J with seam successfully with seam 1.0.. what does this integration provide? is it just about the bookinjg exemple or A4J is integrated into seam core??

THANKS!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981465#3981465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981465