[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket read stuck on a client invoke call

ron_sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 03:28:40 EDT 2006

Hi Saravanan,

In the message

anonymous wrote :
  | Caused by: java.rmi.MarshalException: Socket timed out. Waited 1800000 millisec
  | onds for response while calling on InvokerLocator [socket://172.16.52.1:6450/?ti
  | meout=120000]; nested exception is:

1800000 really is the currently configured timeout value.  I don't have an old copy of Remoting 1.4.0 handy, but I suspect that that version doesn't recognize the "timeout" parameter.  Why not upgrade?

anonymous wrote :
  | I encountered the same issue. Now, I am specifying both. Would that cause any issue?

The value in the InvokerLocator will override the value in the configuration map.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981505#3981505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981505