[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Hibernate Connection Lost

luowp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 12:47:32 EDT 2006

I have a strange problem. I developed some web-services (AXIS-based). DB using mysql 5.0.26.

In jbpm start kit, it works stable. The service works for more than 1 month never down.

Then I deployed to Geronimo 1.1, after several hours (more than 8). The connection seems lost. The error message as below:
soapenv:Server.userException] org.jbpm.JbpmException: problem closing services {persistence=org.jbpm.persistence.JbpmPersistenceException: couldn't commit hibernate session}

I use below code to initailize jbpm for each servive:

JbpmConfiguration jconf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
JbpmContext jContext = jconf.createContext();

Could somebody give me some suggestions? Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981535#3981535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981535