[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Packaging Config / Vers. 3.1.2 still InvocationTargetExcept

Oliver_T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 15:21:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just installed the JBoss Eclipse IDE for evaluation in a J2EE project for JBoss with Hibernate.

I went throug the tutorial (the Fibonaci thing) and all went smoth (even the first step of packaging for the session bean).

But after adding the servlet to the project and adding packaging config for it I allways got a rmi.InvocationTargetException when trying to save changes.

Now I'm irritated, I checked twice and found no errors so far. A bit googeling showed up old 2004 posts regarding a bug regarding packaging and x-doclet in the JBoss distribution of eclipse.

Is this still the case???

Any hints otherwise?!

Reegards,
Oliver