[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM books

seepiau1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 23:42:17 EDT 2006

I'd like to incorporate jbpm into my current project.  But I couldn't find a book on the market to explain the ins-and-outs of the subject.

The crucial factor in promoting the jbpm is a complete reference that developers can depend on.

Can someone please make this a priority, and help me learn more on the subject by writing a book on jbpm? It will attract  more developers in contributing in the project in one way or another.

Clearly, the community is asking for one.  At least one. :-)

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981577#3981577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981577