[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Scheduling in Seam?

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 01:24:57 EDT 2006

in Chapter 13, it refers to the IntervalDuration as a long (millis I assume?):

@Asynchronous public Timer scheduleAlerts(Alert alert, @Expiration Date date, @IntervalDuration long interval) { ... }

But in Chapter 7, it refers to it as a Date:

   @Asynchronous
    public void processRecurringPayment(Payment payment, @Expiration Date date, @IntervalDuration Date interval)'

A long doesn't seem to work, and the seam source java comments refer to a Date, however, it doesn't make any sense to me to measure an interval with a date...  A date is a fixed date, not a duration or interval.  If I am supposed to use a date, how do I create a date for one minute?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981586#3981586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981586