[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Error after installation of JBoss in Eclipse 3.2

msavoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 10:28:13 EST 2006

Some additional info that I forgot to include in the original email:

This is what we think may be going on but don't know how to fix it:

The issue is that Eclipse will rebuild and redeploy the EAR to JBoss while at the same time opening up IE and trying to load the JSP.  JBoss eventually will see the new EAR and it has to go through a process of unloading the current EAR from memory and then reloading the new EAR.  The error you see is happening when JBoss unloads the current EAR from memory as far as I can tell.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981608#3981608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981608