[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Window > Preferences -> JBoss-IDE > Deployer. Not prese

dilator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 13:01:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm using JBossIDE 2.0.0.Beta2 (installed from bundle).

In the workbench preferences, rather than 'JBoss-IDE' (as described in chapter 11 of the online help) I have 'JBoss Eclipse IDE'.  Under this node I do not have a 'Deployer' node.  I have 'JBoss Servers', 'JBossWS', and 'XDoclet'.
In the mean time I'm dragging the .ear across to the deploy folder, but I'd like to do it automagically!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance - Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981617#3981617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981617