[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - MBeans waiting for other MBeans

sonoerin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 17:07:15 EST 2006

I am seeing this error when I start up my application (JBoss 4.0.2, OS 10.4.8, mySQL):

ObjectName: jboss:service=Scheduler
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attribute javax.management.Attribute at 594bee on mbean jboss:service=Scheduler; - nested throwable: (java.security.InvalidParameterException: Given class com.xxx.cyb.boot.PolicyNotificationScheduler is not  not found)

The class in question (PolicyNotificationScheduler) is loaded in a cyb.jar, bundled in the EAR.  In my EAR/META-INF/application.xml:

<applicatio n>
   <display-name>Project Description</display-name>

   <!-- java module -->
   <modul e>
     cyb.jar
   </modul e>
</applicatio n>

I have this service defined in /jboss/server/default/deploy/scheduler-service.xml:

<m bean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler"
	 name=":service=Scheduler">
    <a ttribute name="StartAtStartup">true
    <a ttribute name="SchedulableClass">com.xxx.cyb.boot.PolicyNotificationScheduler
    <a ttribute name="SchedulableArguments">Policy Notication,60
    <a ttribute name="SchedulableArgumentTypes">java.lang.String,int
    <a ttribute name="InitialStartDate">1/1/70 5:00 PM MST
    <a ttribute name="SchedulePeriod">86400000
    <a ttribute name="InitialRepetitions">-1
    <d epends>jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,jndiName=PolicyManager
    <d epends>jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,jndiName=PlanManager
    <d epends>jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,jndiName=CRMManager
  </m bean>

Does anyone know what is wrong with this configuration?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981632#3981632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981632