[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how to get jBPM working without the starterkit

onizuka82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 22:29:49 EST 2006

Hi there

I am a newbie in here. I am currently doing my final year project in a company.

I have installed the starter kit and tried the 'Getting Started Guide'. Starter kit contains all the configuration and can be used immediately after installation.  It marvelous. Now, i would like to move on to another stage from here.I am trying to embeded the jBPM(without the starter kit) in a real environment. Does the environment need to have database and application server in order for it to work.

What actually must i do in order to get the jBPM engine working(deploy)?

Hope that any kind of samaritain will help me on this.

Thank you in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981649#3981649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981649