[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JSR 181-document style-DII not working

jbandreas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 05:30:20 EST 2006

Hello,

i have deployed a web service to a JBOSS 4.0.4 GA server.  The web service is really simple. It provides a method that returns a string. Now I try to call this web service with the dynamic invocation interface. But this does not work. The client comes up with the problem : javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot find child element: result. I checked the SOAP message and saw that the result element contains a prefix of a namespace. Maybe this is the problem. But I can not find any method in the Call interface to set a namespace for a result.

What is going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Andreas