[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejbtut not bound

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 05:35:30 EST 2006

What's the name of your ear file. Let's assume the name is MyApp.ear, then your lookup should look like:

cal = (statelessTekst) ctx.lookup("MyApp/statelessTekstBean/remote");

anonymous wrote : About this descriptors files- please correct me if I am wrong.
  | Please, give me also example ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml files.

You wont need the descriptor files in EJB3, for what you doing right now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981711#3981711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981711