[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: MyFaces Portlet in JBoss Portal Cluster

pmoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 08:00:34 EST 2006

Sorry I didn't get back to you in time. My solution is a bit simpler than yours since my wrapper doesn't act as a FacesContext since I figured that no one else would query the FacesContext from this particular attribute. But of course your solution is much better.
I am no a bid further since I now want my MyFaces app to be really clustered. I think that my sessions are replicated but when I switch from one cluster instance to another I get a ClassCastException (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1094). Right now it looks as if I have troubles with the fact that my two cluster portal instances share the same database since the my Portlet apperantly doesn't initialize on the portal that is the last one to start (I get error from portlet registry saying that the portlet app is already registered).
Have you succeded in getting a MyFaces based portlet running in a cluster (and be really clustered)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981749#3981749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981749