[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat

dsrkreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 08:31:50 EST 2006

Hi Diwa ,

        I had follwed the instruction's in the link u had send and the scripts are created but even iam getting the same error again while running ant to crate database.. Diwa in build.deploy.xml file for creating database it taking properties from
 ${basedir}/src/resources/hsqldb/create.db.hibernate.properties
and it look's like below

  <target name="create.db" depends="declare.jbpm.tasks, db.clean, db.start" description="creates a
  | hypersonic database with the jbpm tables and loads the processes in there">
  |     <jbpmschema actions="create"
  |                 cfg="${basedir}/src/config.files/hibernate.cfg.xml"
  |                 properties="${basedir}/src/resources/hsqldb/create.db.hibernate.properties"/>
  |     <loadidentities file="${basedir}/src/resources/hsqldb/identity.db.xml"
  |                 cfg="${basedir}/src/config.files/hibernate.cfg.xml"
  |                 properties="${basedir}/src/resources/hsqldb/create.db.hibernate.properties"/>
  |     <ant antfile="build.xml" target="build.processes" inheritall="false" />
  |     <deployprocess cfg="${basedir}/src/config.files/hibernate.cfg.xml"
  |                    properties="${basedir}/src/resources/hsqldb/create.db.hibernate.properties">
  |       <fileset dir="build" includes="*.process" />
  |     </deployprocess>
  |     <antcall target="db.stop" />
  |   </target>
so is it the reason that build is failing ... please help me ... is only me getting me these many issues...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981760#3981760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981760