[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Embeddable EJB3 startup problem: xidFactory (NoSuchField

mtrimpe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 08:48:29 EST 2006

Either this forum is moderated (in which case, don't approve this) or my post didn't get through.

Anyhow, the problem occurs when you load jbossall-client.jar from JBoss 4 and the Embedded EJB3 container, because in the Embedded EJB3 container xidFactory is a XidFactoryBase whereas in JBoss 4 it was a XidFactoryMBean.

For now, this means that I can't offer users the possibility of switching between remoting to a JBoss server and using the embedded ejb3 version, since I will have to create two different versions :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981763#3981763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981763