[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process-state: can't create a process instance when proc

ayang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 09:39:06 EST 2006

I am deploying both processes (with the sub-process getting deployed first):

  | 	context.deployProcessDefinition(pdload_sub);
  | 	context.deployProcessDefinition(pdload_caller);

Shouldn't deploying the processes put them into the "database"?  Mind you, I'm using the in-memory HSQL db and a static JbpmConfiguration parsed from an XML string (cut and pasted from sample code).  I'm not sure if there is something I have mis-configured?

Thanks,
Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981771#3981771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981771