[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Configuration problem : Cant see JBoss Configurati

flios do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 11:09:02 EST 2006

aadil, I am in the same situation as you, I'm trying to follow the tutorial, but I find a lot of differences between what I should have and what I really have...

For the debug configurations, I found somewhere that it doesn't work the same with the version 2.0.0.Beta2. So you must have a look at the JBoss view , and maybe at the JBoss AS Perspective...

... hum, my problem for now is that I don't see this perspective in my Eclipse.. strange...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981797#3981797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981797