[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security keystore and truststore

fguagnel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 13:15:25 EST 2006

Hi Jason!
I've a big difficult in jboss ws-security.
If I use another keystore and trustore the exception is "Path does not chain with any of the trust anchors".
The steps I followed to create the trustore and the keystore are:

1. keytool -genkey -v -keyalg RSA -keystore KeyStore.keystore

2. keytool -selfcert -keystore KeyStore.keystore

3. keytool -certreq -file client.crs -keystore KeyStore.keystore

3. openssl ca -in client.crs -out client.pem -keyfile ca.key

4. openssl x509 -in client.pem -out client.cer

5. keytool -import -file client.cer -keystore TrustStore.truststore

Where is my mistake?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981842#3981842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981842