[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ejb not bound (no security manager: RMI class loader dis

Asia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 13:20:30 EST 2006

Thanks jaikiran for your comments. I did remove the jboss jars as well as the second sips.jar with no visible benefit. I still get

  | QuestionFacadeHomeRemote (proxy: $Proxy98 implements No ClassLoaders found for: com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeHome (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))

in the JNDI tree and

  | QuestionFacadeHomeRemote not bound javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: QuestionFacadeHomeRemote not bound

when calling that initial context. the local interface has the same manifestation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981845#3981845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981845