[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Ajax4Jsf == Exception?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 15:24:31 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : I was under the impression that using the "JBoss 4.0.5.GA with the EJB3 profile" will still NOT work with SEAM.

It works fine.

anonymous wrote : In fact, the JBoss download area says that to use SEAM you still must install JBoss using the xxxx-installer.jar.

Right, the "ejb3 profile" only exists in the installer. Nowhere else.

anonymous wrote : I couldn't find the newest installer right off hand, but there definitely is a beta 3 jems installer for 4.0.5.

This is the thing to use. That is the only installer for 4.0.5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981863#3981863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981863