[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

zauberlehrling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 17:04:21 EST 2006

As I understand a ClasscastException is raised at line 435 in the class SAXReader,
this exception is caught at line 468 and again a DocumentException is thrown at line 484:

  | 433     public Document read(InputSource in) throws DocumentException {
  | 434         try {
  | 435             XMLReader reader = getXMLReader();
  | 436
  | 437             reader = installXMLFilter(reader);
  | 438
  | 439             EntityResolver thatEntityResolver = this.entityResolver;
  | 440
  | 441             if (thatEntityResolver == null) {
  | 442                 thatEntityResolver = createDefaultEntityResolver(in
  | 443                         .getSystemId());
  | 444                 this.entityResolver = thatEntityResolver;
  | 445             }
  | 446
  | 447             reader.setEntityResolver(thatEntityResolver);
  | 448
  | 449             SAXContentHandler contentHandler = createContentHandler(reader);
  | 450             contentHandler.setEntityResolver(thatEntityResolver);
  | 451             contentHandler.setInputSource(in);
  | 452
  | 453             boolean internal = isIncludeInternalDTDDeclarations();
  | 454             boolean external = isIncludeExternalDTDDeclarations();
  | 455
  | 456             contentHandler.setIncludeInternalDTDDeclarations(internal);
  | 457             contentHandler.setIncludeExternalDTDDeclarations(external);
  | 458             contentHandler.setMergeAdjacentText(isMergeAdjacentText());
  | 459             contentHandler.setStripWhitespaceText(isStripWhitespaceText());
  | 460             contentHandler.setIgnoreComments(isIgnoreComments());
  | 461             reader.setContentHandler(contentHandler);
  | 462
  | 463             configureReader(reader, contentHandler);
  | 464
  | 465             reader.parse(in);
  | 466
  | 467             return contentHandler.getDocument();
  | 468         } catch (Exception e) {
  | 469             if (e instanceof SAXParseException) {
  | 470                 // e.printStackTrace();
  | 471                 SAXParseException parseException = (SAXParseException) e;
  | 472                 String systemId = parseException.getSystemId();
  | 473
  | 474                 if (systemId == null) {
  | 475                     systemId = "";
  | 476                 }
  | 477
  | 478                 String message = "Error on line "
  | 479                         + parseException.getLineNumber() + " of document "
  | 480                         + systemId + " : " + parseException.getMessage();
  | 481
  | 482                 throw new DocumentException(message, e);
  | 483             } else {
  | 484                 throw new DocumentException(e.getMessage(), e);
  | 485             }
  | 486         }
  | 487     }

The method getXMLReader() returns an object of type SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser (Why?), which is not a subclass of XMLReader . I can find the class SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser in the file $JBOSS_HOME/lib/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981879#3981879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981879