[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Ajax4Jsf == Exception?

bkyrlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 21:37:07 EST 2006

I've had bad experiences with client-side JSF state saving. Not that I'm doubting you, it's just that for just one form in the application I'm developing, the encoded state information was nine megabytes in size. That's not counting any images or multimedia embedded in the page. For a dial-up user, that would make the app pretty much useless.

Without a way to overcome that limitation, I'm pretty much forced to use server side state saving. :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981937#3981937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981937