[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - EJB3 Webservice Exception

cfrostrun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 21:37:34 EST 2006

Hello All,

It appears to execute the webservice fine but then throws the exception on the way out, and returning the data to the client.

I'm getting the following exceptions...

21:05:13,924 INFO [STDOUT] Howdy. 1
21:05:13,928 INFO [STDOUT] url = http://www.test.com description = This is a Description hiperDate = Thu Oct 26 21:05:03 CDT 2006
21:05:14,239 ERROR [AbstractServlet] Error processing web service request
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: javax.xml.bind.MarshalException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.frostylabs.hiperlinx.dto.loader.HiperlinxEntry

Does anybody have any idea why? My HiperlinxEntry class is part of the EJB project... Here's the Bean Implementation

@Stateless
@Remote(HiperlinxLoaderRemote.class)
@RemoteBinding (jndiBinding="HiperlinxLoaderBean/remote")
@WebService (endpointInterface="com.frostylabs.hiperlinx.services.loader.HiperlinxLoaderEndPoint")
public class HiperlinxLoaderBean implements HiperlinxLoaderRemote, HiperlinxLoaderEndPoint{

public boolean execute(HiperlinxEntry[] entries) {
System.out.println(" Howdy. " + entries.length);
// this is
// 21:05:13,928 INFO [STDOUT] url = http://www.test.com description =
// This is a Description hiperDate = Thu Oct 26 21:05:03 CDT 2006

System.out.println(entries[0].toString());
return true;
}

public String getServiceName() {
return "Hiperlinx Service";
}

}

My EndPoint Interface...

@WebService
public interface HiperlinxLoaderEndPoint {

@WebMethod
public boolean execute(HiperlinxEntry[] entries);

}

I'm on jboss 4.0.4.... any ideas? My EJB & EAR is in the deploy/ directory... So I'm not sure why I'd have to put the classes somewhere else?

Any Help would be greatful.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981938#3981938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981938