[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Having problems deploying based on IDE tutorial.

aadil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 23:25:18 EST 2006

Hi,

I am new to JBoss and am trying to follow the IDE tutorial but when I reach step 11 (using  jboss-4.0.4.GA and JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0), I  am not able to find the  Deployer under Windows>Preferences>JBoss-IDE.

I think the JBoss-IDE has been replaced by JBoss Eclipse IDE which doesnt have a deploy option under it. If anybody has deployed an application using the new IDE  please let me know how you got it done.

Listed is step 11:

http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/html/deployment.html

Any help is appreciated !!

-- Aadil