[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBossWS Plugin gen code problem

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 09:46:27 EST 2006

Ole,

I note the <ejb-class> element fomr ejb-jar.xml references 'PowerSession', the concrete implementation of the abstract 'PowerBean' class.

I added my business methods to 'PowerBean', not 'PowerSession'.  The EAR produced by JBossIDE deployed and I was able to test with it.  I extracted the interface from 'PowerBean', not 'PowerSession'.  The xdoclet @ejb.interface-method tags moved from 'PowerBean' to 'PowerService', the newly extracted interface, during the refactor process.

Thanks again,
-Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982091#3982091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982091