[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Class path settings for a JBoss server

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 11:13:14 EST 2006

There is no way to execute the run.bat and have it run from within eclipse, so what jboss ide does is execute the jar with its arguments directly.

If you browse through the run.bat, you can find out how it takes the arguments from the properties file and then executes the jar. You can then take those arguments and apply them to the starting of the server by modifying your server's launch configuration.

To change arguments directly, double click on the server and click "Edit Launch Configuration" which should come up as a hyperlink. There you can edit directly the arguments. I realize this isn't as nice as having it read properties files, but... ... that's what we've got right now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982124#3982124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982124