[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JEMS Install Error -

spitnas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 11:31:16 EST 2006

I am attempting to install JBoss - EJB3 using the JEMS installer I downloaded (jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA3.jar).  I have successfully installed JBoss on a windows PC, but I am having problems installing on a 2nd PC.

The 2nd PC will display the installer dialog, but the screen is completely blank other than a title on the dialog frame.  I also found the following exception in the JEMS install log.

I have not been able to find any information on this error in the JBoss forums or on the internet.

Does anyone know why this exception occurs and what I need to do to prevent its occurrence?

Thanks

---------------------------------

No custom langpack available.
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Can not find Resource packsLang.xml for language engcom.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Can not find Resource packsLang.xml for language eng
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getLanguageResourceString(ResourceManager.java:137)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getInputStream(ResourceManager.java:154)
	at com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanelBase.(PacksPanelBase.java:160)
	at com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel.(PacksPanel.java:59)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.loadPanels(InstallerFrame.java:243)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.(InstallerFrame.java:198)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.loadGUI(GUIInstaller.java:427)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.access$100(GUIInstaller.java:79)
	at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller$2.run(GUIInstaller.java:148)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982139#3982139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982139