[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security Solution for Seam

dietice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 12:17:03 EST 2006

I haven't seen any hint of a security concept in the seam documentation - except the mentioning of the usual Servlet or EJB concepts.

But what i'm looking for is more like a 'full - ready to use' solution like Acegi Security because it's simple to secure the web part _and_ the backend.

So my questions are:
* Is it possible to use Acegi Security with Seam?
  | * If it's possible how are your experiences with it - i.e. common pitfalls, ... ?
  | * Are there any plans to develop something like Acegi especially for Seam - if it's necessary?

On a bit OT note: can someone point me to the docs for Seam 1.1 - I'm only able to find the 1.0 & 1.0.1 ones. Further whats the ETA for 1.1 - or where can i find a roadmap (don't get me wrong: take all your time to make it as good as you can / want :))?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982159#3982159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982159