[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Submitting using SelectOneRadio

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 12:24:36 EST 2006

I changed the method signature of updateStateRadioChange to no-arg, and it called it properly.  It's looking like I'm completely misunderstanding the way in which a ValueChangeListener method is invoked.

It's my understanding that when the valueChangeListener attribute is specified for a component, JSF creates the ValueChangeEvent, on submit, and hands it to the listener method.  Is this true?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982164#3982164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982164