[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message redelivery

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 21:05:10 EST 2006

There is something I don't understand here, please forgive my intrusion:

Tomaz says that he uses MDBs. The RuntimeException is thrown from within  MDB's onMessage().

4.5.2 is about MessageListener's onMessage(), and actually the session's acknowledgment mode has bearing on the behavior. This is a different situation.

Tomaz, what EJB version are you using? 2.1 or 3?

Joining Tim in his request, could you please sent a test case that fails, or somehow guide us into replicating the failure?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982263#3982263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982263