[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to get jBPM working without the starterkit

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 21:28:52 EST 2006

"onizuka82" wrote :
  | i have already intalled the Jboss AS and mySQL database. How can i deploy the jBPM engine. I have build the ANT. Do we need to put the jbpm.jar files and jbpm.war files?

In order to install jbpm, follow these instructions (Alex Guizar's message): http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=74781

By the way, when you say "I ... installed mySQL", you mean that you already installed jBPM in a mySQL database? If not, refer to section 8.1 in the manual.

Remember (as Alex Guizar already said) that you don't install jbpm.war, but jbpm.sar (the task build.service.archive will build it for you).

"onizuka82" wrote :
  | In Apache, we must pust the jbpm.war files onto the webapps but in Jboss AS, where must we put?

Once you have the jbpm.sar file, copy it in the <jboss-dir>/server/default/deploy.

"onizuka82" wrote :
  | Can jbpm core engine running standalone?

I haven't tried yet, buy since tests run standalone (you can see tests that create, load, save, reload processes) I guess the answer is yes.

BTW, this is the last question I answer you about JBoss, since this is a VERY basic question; you NEED to read your JBoss manual, or else go to the JBoss newbies forum. Be aware, this forum does NOT exist so you can relax while others do your work; you need to do your own work (read, research, test, etc.).

I think you don't understand the purpose of forums, so, take a look at the next page http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before asking any other question.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982265#3982265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982265