[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do I test simple SLSBs?

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 13:55:10 EDT 2006

In the embedded jboss container the jndi path should be: "#{ejbName}/local". But because you defined the jndi "Fiat/#{ejbName}/local" in your seam.properties Seam can't find the object in the jndi.

Do you have the components.xml in your WEB-INF directory? Because else Seam can't find it (I think..., I got it working that way). Also make sure that the right components.properties (with the "jndiPattern : #{ejbName}/local") is on the classpath of your test run.

Good luck...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968973#3968973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968973