[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Weird apache behaviour in load-balancing, and form-based

argaldo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 14:37:23 EDT 2006

No, I don't, if I configure sticky sessions I would get all my user session live in only one node of the cluster and I would only get more fail-over capabilities but not real load balancing  where any request could be answered by any node on the cluster (for instance the one with more free cpu cycles).

I'm afraid by your answer that there are no solutions for this problem, as it is hard to solve being a particular case of use, isn't it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968981#3968981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968981