[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: IDE cannot detect JBoss started, then JBoss is stopped

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 16:30:24 EDT 2006

Thanks again Rob.

I figured it out.  I did not go to the optional server setup to indicate I was using non-standard ports  (ports-03).  I bet the IDE was looking for the server at the standard ports.  Looks like there is a new way to detect the server because I have been using ports-03 before. (or I forgot I did this port setup last time)

What I mention below is not causing me a problem problem but:

There are no properties of any kind displayed.  Nothing ever shows in the second server view status window (might call it the status window) where the modules, event log, ... are.  I do have them enabled under preferences/JBoss IDE/Servers/view.

See: http://www.equipmentmonitors.net/serverview.JPG

Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968999#3968999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968999