[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: problem configuring portal security

prijken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 18:41:38 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply.
I changed the 's' into a 'z' but that does not make any difference. In the trace/log files I do not see traces about the security constraints.

I looked at the PortalDS and noticed that in the table jbp_object_node_sec the action is ok, but the role-name is equal to '__unchecked__'. It seems that the actions-name is updated correctly; but the role-name does not get stored in the database.

Do I need to inject additional interceptors or start specific mbean services to configure portlet security?

regards, pieter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969016#3969016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969016