[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to know when entity is removed?

A_titov82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 3 13:07:43 EDT 2006

I am studying EJB 3 and there is one thing, that I cannot understand yet. In EJB 2.x in entity beans there is method named ejbRemove. I can override it and do some work when entity is been removed. For example I can send JMS messages to registered subscribers. And how can I do the same in EJB 3.0? I could send messages from session facade, but what should I do if entity is removed by cascade? Entity must be serializable because it will be used remotely.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969110#3969110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969110