[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - hibernate tools hangs eclipse

bugra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 3 16:59:28 EDT 2006

i would like to know if anyone has the same problem:

from time to time (it is really not reproduceable but already happend more than a dozen time) while working on Hibernate Perspective eclipse hangs and uses 100%cpu. because of the heavy cpu allocation my whole desktop becomes unusable and even killing eclipse takes up to 10 minutes.

the current solution that I have is systeminternals.com Process Explorer to ll eclipse and its subprocesses, since ProcExpl usually runs with higher priority (even windows task manager become unresponsive.)

my current environment is windows xp sp2 and eclipse 3.2 with a few other plugins. i really don't think this has to do with any other plugins since eclipse hangs always while using hibernate perspective (e.g. HQL Editor, etc.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969120#3969120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969120