[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Objects transfer to MySQL

Rockym do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 3 19:07:34 EDT 2006

Hi; I'm trying to transfer the Persisten Objects to MYSQL, but I have a problem, I am trying to move to my database, but It only creates the table, but doesn't move to MySQL. here is a litltle part of the error.

17:38:36,552 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jar=tutorialEstudiante.jar,name=EstudianteDAOBean,service=EJB3
javax.naming.NamingException: Could not bind stateful proxy with ejb name EstudianteDAOBean into JNDI under jndiName: EstudianteDAOBean/remote [Root exception is javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException]
        at org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.BaseStatefulProxyFactory.start(BaseStatefulProxyFactory.java:79)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.start(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:88)

I don't know, the connector and the mysql-ds.xml are well located, so I don't know what's happening

Thanks Rodrigo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969135#3969135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969135