[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: question on Fork&Join

mrshan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 05:23:26 EDT 2006

I have the same problem,but I want the current token continue,and the other tokens end?
This is easier to do,but the other problem is that the taskInstances of the ended token can not be automatically canceled.
Can I only manually do this?if I manually do this,I find both taskInstance.cancel() and taskInstance.end() can not be used,because they will call the related event and action.Only taskInstance.setEnd(Date) can use?

I think that should offer a method like cancel which only cancel task but not to do related event and action.This is needed in the business.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969183#3969183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969183