[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-step localization guide

nhpvti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 07:31:15 EDT 2006

"mrohad" wrote : that's a great - thanks , I wonder what design pattern do you use with seam/ejb3.0 in order to retrieve text in different languges  from the db to the JSF pages

It should be misunderstanding. I'm speaking about user input in native language that should be stored in a database and retrieved from it. Localized texts are in properties files and facelet templates. Not figured out yet the best way to maintain and include localized static text blocks,
any expierence?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969207#3969207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969207