[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - QuerySyntaxException

ikkida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 09:21:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am developing a seam application integrated with JBPM. I am using Seam 1.0.1.GA on Jboss 4.0.4.GA with JBPM 3.1 I have a combined persistnace for JBMP and my application objects.

When I do a create query as follows:

User found =
                (User) em.createQuery("from JBPM_ID_USER u where u.ID__ = :userName and u.PASSWORD_ = :password")
                .setParameter("userName", username)
                .setParameter("password", password)
                .getSingleResult();

I get the following error:

15:08:26,080 ERROR [STDERR] javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernat
e.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: JBPM_ID_USER is not mapped [select NAME_ from JBPM_ID_USER]

I have copied the jbpm-identity-3.1.jar into ejb3 folder for the ear
have the following entires in the hibernate.cfg.xml

mapping resource="org/jbpm/identity/User.hbm.xml"
mapping resource="org/jbpm/identity/Group.hbm.xml"
mapping resource="org/jbpm/identity/Membership.hbm.xml"

I tried adding the jbpm-identity-3.1.2.jar path and adding the class name in the persistence.xml

Both ways didnt solve the issue

can anybody throw some light on this.

Thanks,
Ikram