[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - How to limit JMS-MDB instance numbers in JBoss4.0.4?

kingofhawks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 09:46:57 EDT 2006

Hi ALL:
   I have modified relevant invoker-proxy-binding and container-configuration about JMS
in server\default\conf\standardjboss.xml.
   But it seems not to work.I have a MDB like that:
   @MessageDriven
   public class MDBTest implements MessageListener{
  private static int count;
  pulbic MDBTest(){
System.out.println(count++);
}
public void onMessage(Message msg) {
}
   From the stand output ,the count indeed exceed the upper limit defined in previous configuration file.
   Anyone could give some help with this issue?
Best Regards!
Kingofhawks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969233#3969233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969233