[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: J2EE tutorial web services client throws

taciano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 10:29:39 EDT 2006

Thomas

I ran the WS tutorial exactly as described by the "Getting Started" guide. All classpath entries are as defined by the scripts, I didn't change anything. The JDK, JBoss and the tutorial were installed using the standard procedure. My machine has no customization of the classpath.

My conclusion is that either the tutorial is not meant to be run using JDK 6.0 beta or the classpath must be customized for it to work. If one of these are true, a think it would be worthy to include it on the tutorial text.

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969242#3969242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969242