[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: jboss ide server configuration

pachecouy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 12:24:06 EDT 2006

Thank you!!. Now I have eclipse and jboss in the same machine and i can create the jboss server under eclipse.
Now I want to create a botton-up web service strating from a java class and deploy it to my Jboss server. How can i do this?

I know this couldn't be the correct place to post this, if that, my apologies.

I've tried with the WTP tutorial to create a botton-up web service but in the wtp wizard when I select my JbossAS server the wizard complains saying this in red: "JBoss AS 4.0 does not support the Apache Axis Web service runtime. Choose a different server or runtime to proceed through the Web services wizard."

Is JBossAS compatible with WTP to create a web service?

Another question:
Can I create and deploy a web service using jboss Eclipse ide?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969264#3969264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969264