[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Mapping question...

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 19:49:01 EDT 2006

Hi Thomas

I've read that document several times.  Unfortunately it uses an anyType to describe the input message and that isn't much use to a client that wants to know the format of the message to send.

In the end I figured out that I could replace the schema element for the input type with the appropriate description and the web service will deploy and run.  The implementation remains generic and the interface is now specific.

Many thanks
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969310#3969310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969310