[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - OracleExceptionSorter and CLOSED CONNECTION exception

ldevallonne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 08:18:21 EDT 2006

Hello

We are using JBoss 4.0.2 and Oracle 10 G on a AIX/HACMP cluster, while the DB is being move from a node to another, we (obviously) experiment database deconnections. During reconnection, JBoss OracleExceptionSorter catch all errors but one : CLOSED CONNECTION.

We have subclassed the default Oracle exception sorter and added a trap for it, but I was wondering if it would make sens to add that back to JBoss source code ?

Regards

Luc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969443#3969443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969443